Home » PhD Dissertation Help , PhD Dissertation Writing Services , PhD Thesis Writing Services » How To Write The "Problem Statement" in your PhD Thesis
Written By Albert Barkley on Saturday, 14 October 2017 | 00:16
1) First of all, you should read the guidelines of the supervisor and try to know which kind of problem statement is demanded by your supervisor in your PhD thesis. There are two types of problem statements. In the first type of the problem statement, the students are asked to directly write the problem statement without any background information. In the second type of the problem statement, the students are asked to provide some background information before writing the problem statement. You should select one of them according to the requirements of your supervisor.
2) While writing the problem statement, you should keep in mind that your problem statement should be stated in an effective way. Its reason is that a well stated problem provides the half solution of the problem.
3) Now, it’s time to write the problem statement. First of all, you should explain “What is the main problem of your thesis”. In the second, You should try to explain the importance of the problem. In other words, you should try to explain that why it is necessary to get the solution of this problem.
4) After explaining the problem and the importance of the problem, the next step is to explain the procedure to solve this problem.
5) Now, it’s time to tell the readers that how the solution to this particular problem is important for you. This thing creates interest among the readers and they try to read your whole thesis with interest.
6) At last, you should write the conclusion of your problem statement. In the conclusion, you should summarize the problem and the solution.
7) Never forget to write the thesis statement in the problem statement of your thesis.
8) After writing the problem statement, you should polish the problem statement. While polishing the problem statement, you should be concise, keep in mind your audience, don’t use jargon without defining it, stick to a narrow and defined problem and use a formal voice.
These are the most important tips to write a problem statement for your thesis. If you are not able to write the problem statement for your thesis, then you can contact with the thesis writing services. The expert thesis writers of these thesis writing services will write the problem statement professionally.